Reaching All Generations From, Neighborhoods to Nations!
REACH 360 Church is affiliated with the Assemblies of God, a cooperative fellowship that was formed in 1914 while America was in the midst of a sweeping global revival. In reality, it was more than a revival, it was a sovereign move of God's Spirit.
In this revival, people began experiencing the baptism in the Holy Spirit in similar fashion as recorded in the book of Acts in the New Testament. Like the 120 believers in the Upper Room on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2), people involved in this revival were filled with the Holy Spirit. They too began speaking in unknown languages. Outstanding miracles and signs of God's presence and anointing were opening visible. Participants of the revival were given the name Pentecostals.
We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
Baptism in the Holy Spirit
We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it.
We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
We believe in the blessed hope, which is the rapture of the Church, at Christ's coming.
Spirit Filled Soul Winning Church, Reach All Generations from Neighborhoods to Nations for the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Through the leadership of the Holy Spirit, REACH 360 is dedicated to teach people to be fervent in worship to God; to be active in the family of God; to be fishers of men; and to be disciples of Christ by following the great commandment and commission of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Reaching all generations from neighborhoods to nations by:
1. FAITH - Growing in Faith together, Acts 2:44
2. ENCOURAGEMENT - Encouraging Each Other to be like Jesus, Acts 2:42
3. FULLNESS - Living in the Fullness of the Holy Spirit, Acts 2:4, 38
4. UNITY - Having the Same Unified Heart, Acts 2:44,46
5. VISION - Being Compelled to Follow the Vision, Acts 2:40-41
6. GENEROSITY - Reaching out to be the hands & feet of Jesus, Acts 2:45
7. REACHING - Winning the lost, those far from God, for Jesus and Making Disciples, Acts 2:47